Name change

After searching for the original title "Poetry from a small Island" it would apear there are lots of sites with that name. So i've changed it. I've also added a comment bar at the bottom of each post.

Sunday 8 January 2012

POETRY NONSENSE

Some poetry is rather obscure in its message, which leads
 readers to procrastinate on the intention
of the author.  Have a think about this
 and tell me what I already know.
the answer is in the last word.

Read this and despair
no rhyme no reason
of what, why and where
words placed by a lunatic
to give an insight, what makes him tick?​​
on separate lines it looks so neat
bow down and kiss my feet
or hang down your head
and proclaim what sorrow
what will emerge in the morow
more of what came the yester
is this a fool or just a jester
you can write about a rainbow
or the sun in the sky
or a babbling brook
and fishes swimming by
you can write of little children
and fishes in a stream
rainbows on a sunny day
it makes you want to scream.
god give me the strength
to put pen to ink
let me write what people think
although these lines are so immense
they really are just!
 'nonsense'.